Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio Group
Every day is a great day when you work with friends! Come join a team of like-minded individuals who love to work together to make our client's experience top-notch!
You will have 18 guaranteed hours a week, you choose which 3 days will fit within your schedule. More hours can be added during busier periods if you are interested!
- Drive our 16ft cube fan on a regular basis (G Licence and Clean Driving Record Required)
- Assist clients with moving/rearranging furniture and other household items in their home
- Remove garbage and unwanted items from client’s homes and drop them off the dump
- Drop off gifts or pick up various items as required
- Assist in set up/take down at client/community events
- Helping clients move from home to home on closing day
- Small paint jobs or simple home repairs (if within skill level & comfort zone)
- Ability to lift medium to heavy objects (50lb to 100lb) for heavier objects/difficult moves you will be paired with a co-worker
- Valid G Ontario Driver’s license with a clean driving record and at least 7 years of driving experience
- Clean criminal record
- Friendly and outgoing! We love to have fun and we hope you do to
About Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio Group
We specialize in buying and selling real estate in Markham and Stouffville. Located in the historic Main Street Unionville and established in 2012, As a small and tight-knit bunch, each member of the staff is united because they all share the same values. With a mission in real estate and a passion for helping people, we truly enjoy helping families in their real estate journey to finding their dream home. It's not just about the sale, it's about building a lifelong relationship.