Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
Our growing construction company is looking for a reliable and capable general laborer to join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? Apply today!
- Follow all health and safety guidelines to ensure you and your team members are free from injury
- Take away any remaining tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Provide support to your team through all stages of every project to make sure the job is done efficiently
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Stack and prep all of the tools and building materials that are needed for a project in order to keep everything organized
- Finish carpentry
- Finish Piping
- Our crew members must be physically able to do the work with reliable hand-eye coordination and balance
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction laborer methods is preferred, but we will provide training
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Some experience using construction equipment, forklift, hand tools, and power tools highly preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- Have your own tools
- Clean driving record
$15 - $30 an hour and piecework
About Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc. is a family-owned business that is licensed, bonded, and fully insured (B, C33, ASB, C39, HIC, and IICRC certified) We have over 35 years of experience in general contracting, insurance repair, water/fire restoration, as well as emergency services and pack-outs.
We have dealt with the insurance industry for over 35 years.