Jo & Co.
We are looking for a capable and reliable general laborer to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project foreman to help prepare job sites, load and unload construction materials, remove debris, assist team members, and perform any other general labor needed to get the job done right. You should be great at following instructions, with a can-do attitude. If you’re looking for good pay, flexible hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you do something different every day, apply now!
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations on-site to ensure that you and your team members are not injured
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Support tradespeople and heavy equipment workers to complete the plumbing, electrical, roofing and any other aspect of the project
- Clean up any tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean worksite
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Some experience using construction equipment, forklift, hand tools, and power tools highly preferred
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Important to be able to work independently and with a team, take direction and follow-through
- Experience with construction builds is a big plus, but we are willing to train on the job for motivated candidates
- Our crew members must be physically able to do the work with reliable hand-eye coordination and balance
About Jo & Co.
Jo & Co., is a husband and wife-led brokerage in Spring, Texas. They currently have an office space on Louetta Road, in Spring, while they build our future office on Spring Cypress Road. Big things are planned for those at Jo & Co... Are you ready to be a part of it?