Kingsgate Construction Ltd.
We are looking for a capable and reliable general laborer to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project foreman to help prepare job sites, load and unload construction materials, remove debris, assist team members, and perform any other general labor needed to get the job done right. You should be great at following instructions, with a can-do attitude. If you’re looking for good pay, flexible hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you do something different every day, apply now!
- Clean up any tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean worksite
- Provide support to your team through all stages of every project to make sure the job is done efficiently
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Be available to help onsite tradespeople and heavy equipment workers as needed, to complete the plumbing, electrical, roofing, and any other aspect of the project
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- Some experience using construction equipment, forklift, hand tools, and power tools highly preferred
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
$18 - $25 hourly
About Kingsgate Construction Ltd.
Whether it is a new custom home or high end renovation, Kingsgate Construction Ltd. strives to create the final product you have always imagined. We believe in strong customer relations and making your job run as smoothly as possible. Through education, experience and professionalism we can ensure outstanding quality, integrity and performance.