Our growing construction company is looking for a reliable and capable general laborer to join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? Apply today!
- Stack and prep all of the tools and building materials that are needed for a project in order to keep everything organized
- Provide support to your team through all stages of every project to make sure the job is done efficiently
- Follow all health and safety guidelines to ensure you and your team members are free from injury
- Ensure that all materials, tools and other debris from the build have been removed at the end of the project to make sure the work site is clean
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Complete on the job training with a positive attitude
- Spreading gravel, asphalt, and other materials over surfaces
- Following direction of the Lead Carpenter or Project Manager
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- This work requires physical agility, solid hand-eye coordination, and a good sense of balance
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
- Good communicator
- Safety awareness
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Willingness to be flexible with task needs.
- Ability to multitask and switch tasks
$18 - $20 hourly
About Sharpshooter Group
Sharpshooter Group is a diverse company that is involved in a variety of projects and ventures including but not limited to new residential construction, ICF building, land development, the subdivision of property, commercial development, and renovations. We are striving to build a team of like-minded people who support our Core Values.
- Connection – We are uncompromising in the belief that relationships outweigh all
- Integrity – We do the right things, even when no one is watching
- Gratitude – We value blessings and trials for the growth they develop
- Ingenuity – We open opportunities that people thought were closed or did not know existed