Aggieland Dirt Works
We’re a local contractor hiring a dependable and capable general laborer to join our fantastic team. The work involves site prep, site clean-up, dirt work, landscaping, helping out your team members, and any other tasks needed or directed by the project foreman. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team. If you’re looking for a job with good pay and lots of variety, start your application today.
- Work with your crew through all stages of the project to make sure that the job is done efficiently
- Clean up any tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean worksite
- Construction site clean-up including framing, sheetrock, mason, trim out, trash boxes/garage cleans.
- The employee will pick up all trash from the construction site and put it into the dump trailer/dumpster
- Work with dirt crews hand raking select fill, sand, or gravel, wheelbarrow, and other general duties
- Install plants, mulch, rock, and sod for the landscaping project
- Pressure wash concrete flat work at the completion of the project
- Assist crew lead with any other responsibilities
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Some experience using construction equipment, forklift, hand tools, and power tools highly preferred
$16 - $18 hourly
About Aggieland Dirt Works
Aggieland Dirt Works is a family-owned and operated outdoor services company specializing in dirt work, landscape, fencing, and outdoor living spaces. Our Mission is to consistently provide customers with superior outdoor services through quality work, excellent communication, and a family-like atmosphere. Our Vision is to be the gold standard for outdoor services.