The Breeden Group Of BHHS
We are looking for a capable and reliable general laborer to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project foreman to help prepare job sites, load and unload construction materials, remove debris, assist team members, and perform any other general labor needed to get the job done right. You should be great at following instructions, with a can-do attitude. If you’re looking for good pay, flexible hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you do something different every day, apply now!
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Take away any remaining tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Help your team with all stages of the build to make sure that the job is done as efficiently as possible
- Experience with construction builds is a big plus, but we are willing to train on the job for motivated candidates
- Our crew members must be physically able to do the work with reliable hand-eye coordination and balance
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment such as forklift, power tools, and hand tools highly preferred
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
About The Breeden Group Of BHHS
High Performing Real Estate Team In the Baltimore Metro Area. We pride ourselves on Integrity, Professionalism, and Service. Our team culture is what's most important and an integral part of our success.