General Laborers are responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a restoration and construction site. Their duties include loading and unloading tools/materials, assembling scaffolding or other pieces of equipment, and dismantling construction materials on the job site.
If you enjoy doing something different every day, APPLY NOW!
- Perform various manual duties to remove damaged materials
- Clean up demolition and job site debris
- Remove debris and load it into containers or trucks
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and air tools
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions from supervisors
- Abide by company, state, and federal rules and safety regulations
- Assist water mitigation team with water extraction, equipment set up and take down, sanitization, and other tasks related to water damage
- Mold Remediation
- Contents pack outs, cleaning, and pack backs
- Knowledge of basic construction techniques, and demolition and deconstruction operations
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of assigned equipment & tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unaided
- Stand and climb on ladders and uneven/unstable surfaces.
- Ability to follow instructions promptly and accurately
- Ability to follow safety instructions and ensure all activities are completed in a safe and efficient way
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labor
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Obtain Chauffer's license within 30 days of employment
Concraft is a drug-free company.
$16/hour + bonus
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Positively Impacting Lives together to our customers and each other.