General Labor - Restoration Technician SIGN-ON BONUS
Concraft is seeking General Labor Technicians to train in the water, fire, and mold departments of our restoration division. This position has great growth potential within the company.
Join our team and Positively Impact Lives every day!
- Hourly wages, over time, and emergency bonus for after-hours/On-Call
- Career Progression Plan with regular pay raises
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Medical, Dental and AFLAC
- Paid training for certifications
- Generous 401K plan
- Tool allowance
- Monthly phone allowance
- Referral Program ($500 when you refer another employee to us)
- Incentive Bonus
- Respond to various emergency services such as water, fire, and mold
- Support the construction department, as needed
- Maintain vehicles to be clean, organized, stocked with equipment and supplies on a daily basis
- Perform daily monitoring and tasks on assigned water jobs to residential and/or commercial customers
- Provide excellent customer service and communication
- Learn each software application and demonstrate a solid knowledge of it
- Participate in a rotational schedule for On-Call 24/7
- Effective written and oral communication
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds or more
- Must have a valid driver's license in order to drive our company vehicles
- Ability to obtain chauffer's license within 6 months
- IICRC Certification is a HUGE plus but is not required
- Utilize hand/ power tools and equipment
We are a drug-free company.
$17/hour + bonuses
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family ... and the potential of Being of Service together to our Clients and each other.