O2 Dental Group
We are seeking a skilled dentist to assist our clients in achieving optimum oral health at our busy practice. The ideal applicant should have the experience, current licensure in good standing, caring bedside manner, and effective communication skills. Our modern and updated facility uses state-of-the-art technology, and our approach to patient care ensures client safety and satisfaction. We offer a range of benefits, a highly trained clinical staff, and a support staff to help you stay focused on providing high-quality dentistry. We invite you to apply today.
- Recommend and perform preventive dental care treatments such as flossing, fillings, sealants, x-rays, and fluoride applications, and cosmetic dental services such as whitening when indicated
- Refer patient to dental specialists such as pediatric dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, and periodontists when appropriate
- Conduct work that is compliant with office policies and procedures; safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines; and infection and infectious diseases control standards
- Inspect the patients’ teeth thoroughly using diagnostic tools, procedures, and instruments to identify any areas of dental diseases and determine the overall state of dental health
- Oversee associate dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and administrative staff, and communicate with support staff regarding patient care plans
- Up-to-date knowledge of dental standards and guidelines, public health standards, and dental medicine trends and advances is desired
- Additional certifications required: CPR, BLS, and NPI
- Current and unrestricted state license in good standing
- A Bachelor’s degree and DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) degree from an ADA accredited dental school are required
- Great communication skills and bedside manner are vital
$175,000 - 200,000 per year
About O2 Dental Group
O2 Dental Group is committed to providing excellent services for our patients. We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely and excellent clinical results.
Come join us!