Dental Practice Group
Our busy practice is growing and we are seeking a skilled dentist to assist our patients in achieving optimum oral health! Our modern and updated facility uses state of the art technology, and our approach to patient care ensures client safety and satisfaction. You should have the experience, current licensure in good standing, a caring bedside manner, and effective communication skills. We offer a range of benefits, a highly trained clinical staff, and a support staff to help you stay focused on providing high-quality dentistry. If you’re looking to work alongside some of the best doctors and staff available, we’d like to connect. Please apply today!
- Recommend and perform preventive dental care treatments such as flossing, fillings, sealants, x-rays, and fluoride applications, and cosmetic dental services such as whitening when indicated
- Refer patient to dental specialists such as pediatric dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, and periodontists when appropriate
- Manage dental hygienists, associate dentists, dental assistants, and administrative staff, and communicate with support staff regarding patient care plans
- Ensure all work is compliant with infection and infectious diseases control standards; office policies and procedures; and safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
- Inspect the patients’ teeth thoroughly using diagnostic tools, procedures, and instruments to identify any areas of dental diseases and determine the overall state of dental health
- Two years of dentistry experience in clinical or private practice is required
- State license that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing
- Relevant knowledge of dental standards and guidelines, public health standards, and dental medicine trends and advances is an asset
- Familiarity with computers
- CPR, BLS, and NPI certifications are required
$250,000 - $300,000 yearly
About Dental Practice Group
We are growing rapidly and always looking for driven, caring employees that are passionate about delivering best of class in service.