Are you an experienced dentist with a caring bedside manner and effective communication skills? Our busy practice is looking for a licensed dentist to assist our clients in achieving optimum oral health! We offer a range of benefits, a highly trained clinical staff, and a support staff to help you stay focused on providing high-quality dentistry. Our modern and updated facility uses state-of-the-art technology, and our approach to patient care ensures client safety and satisfaction. If this sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please apply today!
- Perform work that is in compliance with infection and infectious diseases control standards; office policies and procedures; and safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
- Seek consultation with dental specialists, such as pediatric dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, or periodontists when appropriate
- Inspect the patients’ teeth thoroughly using diagnostic tools, procedures, and instruments to identify any areas of dental diseases and determine the overall state of dental health
- Implement and coordinate preventive dental care treatments such as flossing, fillings, sealants, x-rays, and fluoride applications, and cosmetic dental services such as whitening when indicated
- Diagnose oral diseases and provide appropriate treatment for common dental problems including cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, and restoration
- Computer proficiency is desired
- Relevant knowledge of dental standards and guidelines, public health standards, and dental medicine trends and advances is an asset
- A Doctor of Dental Surgery/DDS or Doctor of Dental Medicine/ DMD degree from an ADA accredited dental school, and a Bachelor’s degree are required
- Possess strong bedside manner, and great communication skills
- State license that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing
$175,000 - $250,000
About Pearl Dental
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office expanding our cosmetic services. We love our patients and have created an environment that is warm and welcoming. Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry. We believe in transparent communication, trust, and fun!