Are you an experienced dentist with a caring bedside manner and effective communication skills? Our busy practice is looking for a licensed dentist to assist our clients in achieving optimum oral health! We offer a range of benefits, a highly trained clinical staff, and a support staff to help you stay focused on providing high-quality dentistry. Our modern and updated facility uses state-of-the-art technology, and our approach to patient care ensures client safety and satisfaction. If this sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please apply today!
- Diagnose oral diseases and provide appropriate treatment for common dental problems including cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, and restoration
- Coordinate and perform preventive dental care treatments such as sealants, x-rays, flossing, fillings, and fluoride applications, and cosmetic dental services such as whitening when indicated
- Teach patients how to use recommended devices for orthodontics and dental appliances, such as dentures and retainers and educate on the importance of good oral hygiene
- Conduct work that is compliant with office policies and procedures; safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines; and infection and infectious diseases control standards
- Refer patient to dental specialists such as pediatric dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, and periodontists when appropriate
- Strong bedside manner and great communication skills are necessary
- Computer proficiency is desired
- 2+ years in clinical or private practice dentistry experience is required
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) degree from an ADA accredited dental school, and a Bachelor’s degree are required
- CPR, BLS, and NPI certifications are required
- Open to new grad DDS as training & mentorship are offered. However, prefer to have experience with extractions, bone grafting, and endo.
We partner with leading dental care providers that are passionate about improving the quality of life for their patients – starting with their smile. Our partners have access to unparalleled support services backed by a dedicated clinical leadership team that shares your passion.