Metropolitan Dental Arts PC
Our busy practice is growing and we are seeking a skilled dentist to assist our patients in achieving optimum oral health! Our modern and updated facility uses state of the art technology, and our approach to patient care ensures client safety and satisfaction. You should have the experience, current licensure in good standing, a caring bedside manner, and effective communication skills. We have a highly trained clinical staff, and a support staff to help you stay focused on providing high-quality dentistry. If you’re looking to work alongside some of the best doctors and staff available, we’d like to connect. Please apply today!
Compensation: $700 per day guarantee/35% collections
- Diagnose oral diseases and provide appropriate treatment for common dental problems including cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, and restoration
- Coordinate and perform preventive dental care treatments such as sealants, x-rays, flossing, fillings, and fluoride applications, and cosmetic dental services such as whitening when indicated
- Seek consultation with dental specialists, such as pediatric dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, or periodontists when appropriate
- Inspect the patients’ teeth thoroughly using diagnostic tools, procedures, and instruments to identify any areas of dental diseases and determine the overall state of dental health
- Up-to-date knowledge of dental standards and guidelines, public health standards, and dental medicine trends and advances is desired
- Additional certifications required: CPR, BLS, and NPI
- A Doctor of Dental Surgery/DDS or Doctor of Dental Medicine/ DMD degree from an ADA accredited dental school, and a Bachelor’s degree are required
- Two years of dentistry experience in clinical or private practice is required
- Board Certified and/or Board Eligible in General Dentistry
About Metropolitan Dental Arts PC
Metropolitan Dental Arts is a large multi-specialty dental practice in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We currently see PPO and FFS patients and participate in and out of network with multiple insurances. We have been growing over the past few years, and we are looking to continue to grow. We are located in a state of the art facility , and we look to deliver the highest quality dentistry to our patients.