Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Identifies pest problem and apply the appropriate treatment solution to rid the home of the problem. Responsible for applying chemical or heat solutions to get rid of pests.
MUST be willing to drive from Dayton to Cincinnati properties as needed.
- Spray chemical solutions, powders, and gases on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, snakes, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquito's, or bed bugs.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait.
- Remove dead rodents after extermination.
- Ensure house or building is empty when product is applied.
- Air out residence after application.
- Identify damage to property.
- Inspect property to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion.
- Access infested locations.
- Pour pesticides over location.
- Clean and remove pesticides after application.
- Study infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- Measure area dimensions requiring treatment.
- Clean and remove blockages to facilitate application.
- Manage workers involved in application.
- Check for possible leaks or exposure.
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
- Power-spray chemicals onto surfaces.
- Heat treatment.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The candidate will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the manager. Property Management is an equal opportunity company.
$12.00 - $14.00 hourly
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.