On The Level Construction, LLC
Are you a natural-born leader who values quality construction more than anyone you know? If so, we are looking for you! We’re hiring a seasoned General Contractor to manage our laborers and subcontractors while also helping our project manager plan. You’ll be in charge of quality control and routinely inspect the work being done, guiding as needed with your industry know-how. Applicants should be attentive to details and highly knowledgeable about construction processes and safety regulations. If you have at least 1 year of general construction experience and you’re ready to build something with an incredible team, apply today!
- Discuss project costs with the client and help the project manager plan out the day-to-day building project process
- Purchase any needed project equipment and supplies and promptly reorder items when the stock gets depleted
- Adapt to the needs of the team and assist the project manager with other tasks when needed
- Measure progress through reviewing performance goals and deadlines to make sure the project runs on schedule with the project manager’s deadlines and subcontractor work
- Include client feedback as construction progresses and help construction crew and subcontractors execute change orders
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office software
- A high school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Stamina for operating heavy equipment and lifting 40 pounds or more
- Must have general contractor license
- OSHA 30 certification and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
$64,000 - $75,000 yearly
About On The Level Construction, LLC
On The Level is a kitchen, bath, and flooring remodeler focused on customer experience. We are core value-based and growing fast. On The Level has been around for over 6 years in the Charleston, SC market and has grown year over year to attract the best talent from the area.