Integrity Home Buyers
We are looking for a capable and reliable construction worker to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project foreman to help prepare job sites, load and unload construction materials, remove debris, assist team members, and perform any other tasks needed to get the job done right. You should be great at following instructions, show up on time, ready to work with a can-do attitude and be a team player. If you’re looking for good pay, flexible hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you do something different every day, apply now!
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Clean up any tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Provide support to your team through all stages of every project to make sure the job is done efficiently
- Support tradespeople and heavy equipment workers to complete the plumbing, electrical, roofing and any other aspect of the project
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Unload and stack all building materials and tools needed for a project so that everything is accessible and easy to find for the project
- Knowledge of basic construction methods is preferred but we will provide training
- Some experience using construction equipment highly preferred
- Important to be able to work independently and with a team, take direction and follow through
- Must have excellent hand eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Must be able to stand and walk up to eight hours per day and climb sets of stairs while carrying materials weighing between 40 and 60 pounds
- Own basic tools required
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Valid OK state driver’s license.
$12 - $18 hourly
About Integrity Home Buyers
Integrity Home Buyers specializes in helping homeowners who find themselves in situations where a traditional retail sale is difficult or not possible. The home may require too many repairs, the seller may need cash fast, the home may be unwanted after a family member passed away, divorce, upcoming foreclosure, or even just horrible tenants. We are not a high pressure team and feel we make an impact by working with sellers with 100% integrity. We have a number of local investors we work with, but many of the homes we keep as rentals or rehab and "flip." Either way, our main concern, if the numbers work for both sides, is helping the homeowner out of their bad situation.