Better Places LLC
We’re looking for an experienced construction worker with a good work ethic, a history of consistent attendance, and great physical strength and stamina to join our team. You’ll work under our construction manager’s direction, alongside a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, to bring our construction plans to life. The ideal candidate will have previous construction experience, and have knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment. If you’re ready to work hard every day under various conditions, start your application today.
- Load, unload, and transfer tools and building materials such as lumber, tile, saws, sheetrock, grout, etc.
- Follow all directions of the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Support craft workers (painters, electricians, carpenters, roofers, plasterers), sub-contractors, and other tradesmen as needed
- Run hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as required
- Remove debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Past construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment and the ability to understand blueprints and construction plans are required
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Comfortable working in inclement weather, like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Solid mechanical skills are needed, as are good eye-hand coordination and depth perception
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
$16 - $25 hourly
About Better Places LLC
We are a rapidly growing family business looking for good people to join our team!
We are very hardworking and consider ourselves good honest people, we are looking for people with similar values and work ethic to join our team.
We value a great attitude and a strong work ethic over anything.