We’re looking for an experienced construction worker with a good work ethic, a history of consistent attendance, and great physical strength and stamina to join our team. You’ll work under our construction manager’s direction, alongside a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, to bring our construction plans to life. The ideal candidate will have previous construction experience, be OSHA10 certified, and have knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment. If you’re ready to work hard every day under various conditions, start your application today.
- Tear down old structures, and build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site
- Follow all directions of the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Use hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as needed
- Properly dispose of debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean and meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Carry, load, and unload tools and building materials such as sheetrock, saws, lumber, tile, grout, etc.
- Solid mechanical skills are needed, as are good eye-hand coordination and depth perception
- Previous construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools and equipment, and an understanding of blueprints and construction plans is required
- This position relies on physical strength and stamina
- Carry a valid driver's license
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
$20 - $28 hourly
About Forbus Installation
We are a small business in a fast-growing industry. Responsibilities change from day to day, we work all year round, and you will build the skills of multiple trades. We take pride in our work and show our gratitude towards our contractors with regular raises and additional options for bonuses. If you are wanting to learn more, please apply now.
Base pay is negotiable, it is based on experience.