JC's Concrete, LLC
Are you looking for a job where you can put your physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing company is looking for an experienced construction worker to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous job-site experience is required, as is OSHA10 certification, and an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!
- Carry, load, and unload tools and building materials such as sheetrock, saws, lumber, tile, grout, etc.
- Follow all directions of the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Use hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as needed
- Build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site and tear down old structures
- Assist sub-contractors, tradesmen, and craft workers like roofers, plasterers, carpenters, painters, and electricians as needed
- Support craft workers and other tradesmen as needed.
- Run hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as jackhammers, survey equipment, skidsteer, georgia buggy.
- Transfer, carry, and unload tools and building materials such as saws, lumber, and other finishing tools as needed.
- Tear down old structures and dispose of debris as necessary.
- Prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support formwork, clean up rubble and debris, tear out old concrete.
- Follow all directions of the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction company projects accurately.
- Properly dispose of all debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Good depth perception and eye-hand coordination are needed, as are mechanical skills
- Physical stamina and physical strength are needed
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions such as extreme temperatures and rain
- Equivalent, GED, or high school diploma is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Carry a valid driver's license
- Driver's license and reliable transportation
$15 - $30 per hour
About JC's Concrete, LLC
We are a locally owned growing company that provides excellent quality concrete finishing and retaining wall build outs. We are family oriented. We strive to grow, adjust, and improve as we go. Excellence is a must for our team!