JC's Concrete, LLC
Our growing company is looking for hard-working, reliable, skilled construction workers to help bring our construction plans to life! Under our construction manager’s direction, you will work alongside a team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, that allows you to apply your knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment to keep the project on track. No experience necessary. Must have a great work ethic and physical stamina. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Support craft workers and other tradesmen as needed.
- Run hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as jackhammers, survey equipment, skidsteer, georgia buggy.
- Transfer, carry, and unload tools and building materials such as saws, lumber, and other finishing tools as needed.
- Tear down old structures and dispose of debris as necessary.
- Prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support formwork, clean up rubble and debris, tear out old concrete.
- Follow all directions of the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction company projects accurately.
- Properly dispose of all debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Good depth perception and eye-hand coordination are needed, as are mechanical skills
- Physical stamina and physical strength are needed
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Driver's license and reliable transportation
$15 - $30 per hour
About JC's Concrete, LLC
We are a locally owned growing company that provides excellent quality concrete finishing and retaining wall build outs. We are family oriented. We strive to grow, adjust, and improve as we go. Excellence is a must for our team!