Top Shelf Painter
We are looking for a skilled Painter to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings, and other surfaces. Your job will be important since good painting has both practical and aesthetic benefits. An excellent painter is knowledgeable in selecting the right material for their job. They have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. They must be reliable and deft as well as possess great attention to detail in completing their duties. The goal is to deliver high-quality painting work.
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures, etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Calculate costs and negotiate prices
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Our crew members must be physically able to do the work with reliable hand-eye coordination and balance
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns, etc.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders, etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- High school diploma; successful completion of an apprenticeship
Job Type: Full-time
$80,000 potential per year
About Top Shelf Painter
We are fully licensed and guarantee our workmanship. Over 20 years of painting and remodeling experience!