Genuine Homes Construction, LLC
Our growing construction company is looking for a reliable and capable construction worker to come join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? This is the job for you!
- Ensure that all materials, tools and other debris from the build have been removed at the end of the project to make sure the work site is clean
- Be available to help onsite tradespeople and heavy equipment workers as needed, to complete the plumbing, electrical, roofing and any other aspect of the project
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Provide support to your team through all stages of every project to make sure the job is done efficiently
- Stack and prep all of the tools and building materials that are needed for a project in order to keep everything organized
- Receiving maintenance work orders and scheduling times with tenants to evaluate the issue, then determining the best course of action and seeing the job complete. Must use our app to track time and work completed
- Working on apartment renovations and flip projects. You will be expected to learn how to walk into a unit and create a checklist/scope of work of what’s needed to be done to get the unit in rentable condition. You’ll then be expected to follow through with that scope of work.
- Bathroom/kitchen remodel, flooring/paint, some electrical, etc.
- Experience with construction builds is a big plus but we are willing to train on the job for motivated candidates
- Important to be able to work independently and with a team, take direction and follow through
- Preference to candidates with experience using construction equipment and tools
- This work requires physical agility, solid hand eye coordination, and a good sense of balance
- Extensive knowledge in 3-4 trades - We need someone who can learn to do a bit of everything
- Communication and organization skills
- Must be positive and even-tempered
- Strong work ethic and hungry to learn and grow
- Independent problem solver - Must be able to make decisions and come up with solutions without constant guidance
- Clean appearance and professional attitude
- Working truck
- Smartphone and willingness to learn to use apps and technology
$16 - $20 hourly
About Genuine Homes Construction, LLC
We are a young and hungry company that puts customer service and quality of work at the top of our priorities. Our goal is to under-promise, but over-deliver. We are in the mindset of constant improvement and will expect the same from everyone on our team.