Ogle Property Solutions
Our growing company is looking for a reliable and capable general laborer to join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, general construction, and do any other tasks to ensure the job is completed. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? Apply today!
- Work with your crew through all stages of the project to make sure that the job is done efficiently
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Remove any trash, debris or hazardous materials from the area to prep the site before construction begins
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- This work requires physical agility, solid hand-eye coordination, and a good sense of balance
$14 - $18 hourly
About Ogle Property Solutions
Ogle Property Solutions is a family-owned business that prides itself on providing quality housing.