Trailer King Builders
We are looking for a capable and reliable general laborer to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project supervisor to help finish the construction of food trucks and concession trailers, load and unload construction materials, remove debris, assist team members, and perform any other general labor needed to get the job done right. You should be great at following instructions, with a can-do attitude. If you’re looking for good pay, flexible hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you do something different every day, apply now!
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations on-site to ensure that you and your team members are not injured
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Help your team with all stages of the build to make sure that the job is done as efficiently as possible
- Clean up any tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean worksite
- We prefer if you have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment such as forklift, power tools, and hand tools highly preferred
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
About Trailer King Builders
We are a team of Houston-based restaurant industry professionals committed to helping entrepreneurs finance, build and launch their mobile food operations. Our expertise goes far beyond the construction and assembly of mobile kitchens, food trucks, and concession trailers.