In this role, you will deliver exceptional quality work alongside a team of highly-skilled professionals in both commercial and residential settings. To succeed in this position, you will be dedicated, hardworking, and a true team player, with a passion for your trade and a deep sense of pride in your work.
- Assess project and layout specifications, cost estimates, and timelines
- See that all necessary permits are acquired prior to completing any work
- Source and vet subcontractors to provide necessary services
- Source all necessary materials ensuring quality and price point are as promised
- Provide all necessary equipment, including rentals, for projects to remain on schedule
- Recruit all necessary laborers and crew members for project
- Ensure that all inspections are scheduled and conducted in a timely fashion
- Observe all safety requirements and regulations at all times
- Provide consistent, regular project updates to crew and clients
- Minimize waste and maximize efficiency to reduce costs
- Demonstrate a vast general knowledge of construction best practices
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all code requirements
- Maintain excellent client relationships and produce new clients
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Responsible for project oversight, ensuring quality work is completed on time
- Write up proposals and estimates for potential clients
- providing all of the material, labor, equipment (such as engineering vehicles and tools) and services necessary for the construction of the project.
- Meet or exceed all code requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree/trade certification preferred
- Current contractor license, valid and in good standing
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in the construction field
- Proven track record of successful projects and satisfied clients
- Significant experience with commercial buildouts
$30,000 - $38,000
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.