Joe Knows Energy
Natural Gas Pipeline Construction Inspector with experience consistent with, but not limited to:
- Oversight of distribution construction projects involving plastic pipe
- Experience with welding inspection on gas distribution projects
- Performing visual inspections of fusion and piping material
- Tracking and documenting fusion and piping materials
- Familiarity with applicable American Petroleum Institute (API), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and standards
Work is generally in the Buffalo, NY area.
- Must be able to work extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work for extended periods at a time
- Ability to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Proven problem solving and documentation abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
3 years of experience as a Construction/Utility Inspector
- Minimum 3 years of welding inspection experience on gas distribution projects
- High School Diploma required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
About Joe Knows Energy
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline industry, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.