Newbold Services, Inc.
Peak Solutions - Michigan
We are currently looking for Furnace Operators!
Shifts available in the AFTERNOONS - 3:20pm - 11:30pm
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Steel Toe boots or shoes are required
- Above all, ensure a safe work environment while complying with environmental and quality rules and policies (ISO14001, TS16949, MIOSHA).
- Operate equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Understand and follow written, verbal, and visual process instructions.
- Properly use gages to perform process as instructed.
- Proper part identification using internal inventory control procedures and documents.
- Completion of manufacturing related documentation, including but not limited to production sheets, scrap reporting, and lot tags.
- Support the corrective/preventive action process; Participate on teams and assist with the implementation of corrective actions (ie: Safety, Scrap reduction, etc.)
- Build productive relationships with all levels of employees within the organization and support teams to resolve production problems and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to undergo and successfully pass a Background check and Drug test
- Reliable transportation
$12.06 per hour
About Newbold Services, Inc.
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!