Trust Counsel, PLLC
This role involves working directly under the estate planning attorneys, both the Managing Partner as well as the Associate/Director of Planning. This team member creates a relationship with the client and will become a point of contact during the entire funding process. We are looking for a sharp Client Facing team member. The Funding Advisor’s primary goal is to help ensure our clients’ estate plans work the way they intend. They will work closely with clients, attorneys, bankers, CPAs, financial planners, and other professionals to build a complete picture of our clients’ financial assets and will ensure those assets are properly re-titled to a client’s trust, with beneficiaries designated as directed.
- Supervise the process of transferring client assets into the appropriate trust name and ensure that retirement assets and life insurance beneficiaries are properly designated.
- Communicate with clients to obtain statements showing account values, current ownership, and beneficiaries.
- Communicate with professional advisors and financial institutions to obtain account information.
- Strategize with the assigned Attorney to determine the title of assets.
- Contact institutions to obtain beneficiary forms and trust account application forms.
- Meet with the client at the initial meeting to review assets, update the spreadsheet, and discuss action items.
- Work with clients after their signing to finalize funding.
- Make reminder calls for clients that have yet to provide us with new information in preparation for their 1-Year EP Maintenance Review.
- Create and update trust asset spreadsheets.
- Request Trios from a title company.
- Prepare funding instruction letters, deeds, and forms.
- Prepare and print supplemental pages for the Certification of Trust.
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- 4-year College Degree (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- 2 years of client facing experience
- Bilingual- Must Speak English/Spanish
- History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measurable results
- Track record of outperforming peers
- Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others
- Preferably have some experience working in finance, real estate, business, or law.
About Trust Counsel, PLLC
Our name says it all. We are a boutique firm of qualified attorneys dedicated to helping our clients protect themselves, their families, and their legacy through proper planning. We practice only the areas of family wealth succession: Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Business Succession, and Tax Planning. We know what we are doing. We love what we are doing. We believe in what we are doing.
We are specialized in this area of the law, ethical in our actions, and meticulous in our methods. Doing what is right for our clients is at the heart of what we do. We want the families and entrepreneurial mindsets we represent to live a life secure in the knowledge that their loved ones will be taken care of if anything happens to them – no matter what.