Happy Valley Preschool
Full-Time Lead Substitute Teacher
We are looking for a substitute teacher to work with our amazing team and wonderful children, M-F 8 am-5 pm. The position would require you to fill in for teachers when they are absent for part or the entire day. We currently have students that range from ages 2 months - 8 years, so the ability to work with multiple age groups is a must!
- Work with a variety of different age groups
- Follow lesson plans/schedules for the classroom you are subbing for
- Diapering infants/toddlers
- Serve bottles, snacks, and lunches
- Lead circle time, read, sing, and give love and care to our precious kiddos!
- Reimbursement for approved child care classes
- Must love all age groups!
- Must be Lead Teacher qualified in the state of Oregon
- At least one year of qualifying teaching experience
- Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Current enrollment in the Criminal Background Registry
Classes/Certifications Required upon hiring
- Current Food Handlers permit
- Current Infant/Child/Adult CPR/ First Aid certificate
- Safe Sleep Certificate
- Intro to Health and Safety
- Recognizing and reporting child abuse and neglect
- Prevention is Better Than Treatment
$15 - $17 DOE
About Happy Valley Preschool
Happy Valley Preschool has been family-owned and operated since 1990.
Teachers are valued and supported in an excellent working environment.
Our campus is positioned in the center of Happy Valley bordering a park with many nature trails.
This is a great place to work! Hiring happy teachers for our happy place!