Happy Valley Preschool
We are looking for a substitute teacher to work M-F 8 am-5 pm. The position would require to fill in for teachers when they are absent. We currently have ages 2 months - 8 years, so the ability to work with multiple age groups is a must!
- Work in a variety of different classrooms
- Follow lesson plans/schedules for the classroom you are subbing for
- Diapering infants/toddlers
- Serve bottles, snacks, lunches
- Lead circle time, read, sing, and give love and care to our precious kiddos!
- Must love all age groups!
- Must be Lead Teacher Qualified in the State of Oregon
- At least one year of qualifying teaching experience
- Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Current enrollment in the Criminal Background Registry
- Food Handlers
- Infant/Child/Adult CPR/ First Aid
- Safe Sleep Certificate
- Intro to Health and Safety
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect
- Prevention is Better Than Treatment
$15 - $17 DOE
About Happy Valley Preschool
Happy Valley Preschool and Child Care has been family owned and operated since 1990.
Teachers at HVPCC are valued and supported in an excellent working environment.
Our campus is positioned in the center of Happy Valley bordering a park with many nature trails.
This is a great place to work! Hiring happy teachers for our happy place!