Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
We're looking for a houseperson with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable experience at our hotel. We need a multi-talented individual who can perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and completing any special projects as directed by housekeeping managers. Our ideal candidate has one or more years of previous experience in a houseperson or housekeeping role, and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and linens
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
About Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Located in the trendy Strip District neighborhood, our Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown Hilton™ hotel is convenient for all major businesses and corporations. A variety of dining and entertainment options are easily accessible from our hotel, and Historic Strip District, which offers local flavors and crafts. The hotel is only two blocks from Senator John Heinz History Museum, three blocks from David L. Lawrence Convention Center, and close to PPG Paints Arena, Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne University.