We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
$38,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Our Home
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville and Sevierville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG