Family Forum, Inc.
Head Start Program
- Summers Off!
- Promotes a healthy and safe environment
The complete benefits package includes:
- Group Health insurance, Dental insurance, Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Paid days: vacation, sick, holidays, wellness days, and bereavement
Family Forum, Inc. offers employees a comprehensive professional development system and paid on-the-job training.
- Paid Training available for non-credited courses
- Actively participates in classroom team meetings at least once per week for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Assists in the toileting of children including diapering
- Plans to prepare and develop various teaching aids such as games, story aids, and hands-on activities for the children
- Prepares the classroom for the day's activities and cleans/sanitizes after the children leave
- Implements CLASS tool while engaging in classroom interaction and child individualization goals
- Assists children, individually or in groups with skill development to encourage learning concepts
- The assistant teacher encourages and supports children's interests and goals
- Works with children Monday through Thursday; Friday is a staff day for connection, preparation, and reflection
- Required to obtain the non-credited early childhood course: Introduction to the Early Child Care Profession within 3 months of hire (paid by Family Forum, Inc.)
- Minimum qualifications: Child Development Associate credential (CDA) in preschool or a related state-awarded certificate (Ex. WI Registry Level 6) $14.00 per hour
- Preferred qualification: Associate of Arts degree in early childhood education ($15.00/hr)
- CPR/First aid AED training provided within 3 months of hire;
Candidates will receive 5% less than the starting rate of pay until CDA or related credential is obtained
$14 per hour
About Family Forum, Inc.
We have high-quality programming, family support, and wellness education, and we foster meaningful relationships. Family Forum, Inc. has been serving our community for over 50 years and we continue to advance through quality services, and partnerships with the families we serve and the communities we serve in.
Family Forum, Inc. does not discriminate on any basis.