Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber REALTORS
We are a top producing realtor team and our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the team they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of a top real estate team while advancing along with it.
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$30,000 to $50,000 per year with potential for bonuses
About Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber REALTORS
Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber has over 300 sales associates in northern Indiana and sells over 5,000 properties each year. We have been a locally-owned and family company since 1971. Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber prides itself on providing exceptional experiences for its Realtors and their many customers.