We're looking for a senior full-stack developer to work as part of an elite team in the Northern VA area. You should be able to manage your own projects, as well as your, develop work so that you can bring in projects on time and with minimal inaccuracies. This role will start in the office but once you have proven yourself, you'll be able to work remotely. The successful candidate must live in the DMV though. No out-of-area candidates will be considered.
Must be willing to commute to the Springfield, VA, office during the initial new hire period. The possibility exists for this job to be Remote after the initial new hire period.
- Self-Directed Project Management—you are both the PM and the engineer. You must be able to work with other people in the company to develop project requirements, and then you will develop a project timeline and execute it.
- Maintain and continually improve WordPress websites with additional functionality, new pages, enhanced SEO
- Build and deploy new lightning components and flows in Salesforce
- Maintain and improve flow of data between Salesforce and WordPress websites
- Implement new functionality on websites (i.e., chatbots, email automation, etc.)
- Minimum 5-8 years of development experience
- Ability to PM your own work and bring in projects on time
- APIs / Web hooks / etc.
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Apex
- AWS Services, especially S3
$130,000 - $170,000
About DMV Firm
We are a fast-growing and technologically advanced firm located in Northern Virginia. As a small but awesome team, we hire the best, and we give you the support you deserve. Come be part of the A Team!