Hilton Garden Inn Rockford
The Hilton Garden Inn Rockford is hiring a Front Office Supervisor.
The Front Office Supervisor assists the Front Office Manager in directing the operations of the Front Desk staff to properly ensure prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests, that all guests' needs are met during their stay and to deliver the highest levels of guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Tasks:
- Assists in the operations of the Front Desk by supervising all Guest Service associates
- Ensures guest satisfaction by responding to guest requests in a friendly, service-oriented manner, resolving guest complaints, and greeting in-house guests
- Fills in at the Front Desk during busy periods or when staffing needs dictate
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Prior hotel front desk supervisory experience
- Hilton experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests
About Hilton Garden Inn Rockford
Hilton was recently voted the #2 place to work! We love to have professional fun and find ways to make our guests' experiences exceed expectations. We like to work within our community whenever possible. Great travel benefits and cross-training opportunities.