So Cal Realty Law
If you are an experienced administrative professional ready to put your skills and talent to good use while working from home, then look no further. We are a small, but rapidly growing Real Estate Law Firm that’s looking to add a Front Office Coordinator to our team. This newly created hybrid position will be responsible for helping us manage the day-to-day administrative needs within the front office, as well as assisting our legal team with production and client care.
Before you apply, you should know that we are not your typical law firm. Our founding attorney is an entrepreneur who is passionate about protecting real estate investors and real estate professionals. We set our sights on being the “go-to firm” for real estate law in San Diego, California. You must be a go-getter who takes pride in your work and someone who wants to be part of an A-Team!
We are growing fast, yet small enough to care about every team member and client. We need someone who is interested in being with us as we grow and is willing to wear multiple hats until the workload supports bringing on additional team members. While we look forward to helping you further develop your skills, you must be able to perform the basic responsibilities of the position so you can hit the ground running. This will be a very rewarding position for the right person. If you are self-motivated, comfortable with technology, and truly an A-Player, please apply.
If the following describes you, then YOU may be the Front Office Coordinator we are looking for:
- You understand priorities change and have no problem switching gears quickly.
- You are detail-oriented and double-check your work to get it right the first time.
- You are highly skilled at communicating with people on the phone, in virtual meetings, in person, and by email.
- You are resourceful and take initiative.
- You methodically follow up until you’ve completed your task.
- You are a relationship-builder who is comfortable interacting with different types of personalities and all levels of authority.
- You see an opportunity for an organization where others see a mess.
- You are eager to learn new tasks and computer systems.
- You play nicely with others and collaborate with the team.
- You are trustworthy and can keep client and employee confidences.
- You genuinely care about clients and take pride in helping them become raving fans.
- Administer payroll and maintain time off records for employees as our human resources manager (ADP a plus)
- Assist the Owner with recruiting and vetting new employees as we grow
- Onboard new hires and complete paperwork necessary for compliance
- Oversee billing and collections efforts for the firm
- Ensure timely payments are made to vendors
- Manage paper and electronic files
- Perform basic administrative tasks – work with vendors, draft documents, copy, scan, file
- Communicate with potential and existing clients in person, by phone and email
- Open and close client files according to procedure
- Calendar deadlines
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Perform data entry into our Lawmatics Contact Relationship Management (CRM) and Case Management System (CMS)
- Serve as a backup for other administrative team members when they need a hand or a day off
- Maintain client confidentiality
- These items are non-negotiable:
- You must be available to work Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- You must have experience handling Payroll, A/R, A/P, scheduling, and basic administration in an office (legal experience a plus).
- You must be a positive, patient, high-energy team player who is results-oriented – No Drama!
- You must be comfortable with Office 365 – Word, Excel PowerPoint
- You must have good communication and writing skills and be able to type at least 55 wpm.
- You must have exceptional phone etiquette.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is required.
About So Cal Realty Law
The legal services offered by So Cal Realty Law, APC, include commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate litigation, landlord services, settlement negotiation, lease negotiation, mediation, arbitration, unlawful detainer (eviction), commercial tenant defense, and a wide variety of other real estate-related services.
We are growing fast, and we are investing time and energy in building our A-Team. There will be training on the types of legal matters we handle, litigation practice, real estate issues, how we attract our clients, how to use our calendaring system, and how to use our CRM system. We are looking for someone who is trainable and learns technical applications quickly.