Keller Williams Realty Maui
Keller Williams Realty Maui is looking for a talented person to join our team. This is a GREAT opportunity to use your customer service, people, and computer skills to help us grow. This is a FULL-time position that requires the right candidate to have a strong SERVICE background, extreme attention to DETAIL, excellent COMMUNICATION skills, a high understanding of TECHNOLOGY, an extremely SOCIAL and FRIENDLY personality, amazing ORGANIZATIONAL skills, and the willingness to be part of a TEAM!
We are growing RAPIDLY and we need the right candidate to stay on track, put in that extra effort, and have a true passion for the job! This is an extremely rewarding and excellent opportunity in the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, with approximately 700 offices and 88,000 associates around the world. IF you are that person who loves to work as part of a team, grow together, work with passionate people, and willing to go that extra mile—even if it means staying overtime or coming in an hour early to get the job done, please APPLY!
Compensation: Salary plus Bonus Plan, health benefits, opportunity for Profit Share, paid time off, and training. Benefits will be provided after the successful completion of a 100 day probation period.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references.
- Managing the front desk
- Coordinating office training events
- Update and manage monthly office training calendar
- Send out office announcements via email and office social media platforms
- Update and upkeep monthly team meeting PowerPoint slides
- Greeting clients/visitors
- Receive and distribute incoming faxes
- Receive and distribute incoming packages/courier documents
- Telephone management
- Office, storage room, kitchen, and conference room upkeep
- Inventory log for office supplies and ordering
- Answering emails
- Keeping the front desk area organized, clean, and tidy
- Assisting agents/guests as best as possible
- An optimistic attitude and willingness to learn new things are critical. You are part of the foundation that makes the office run, you must always come from a place of high-minded service to the agents we serve at Keller Williams and to the general public (our agents clients).
- Social and friendly attitude and cheerful personality
- Must have at least 2 years of admin experience
- Executive Administrative and administrative background
- Knowledge of Keller Williams Systems and Culture a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage, organize, and execute events and projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Technological ability to train in the use of KW systems and tools
- Strong training skills and comfortable speaking to large groups
- Must have a strong urge to help others
- A high level of empathy and consideration
- Great at developing personal relationships
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and take initiative
- Effective listening skills
- Professional appearance
$15 - $18 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty Maui
Keller Williams Realty Maui is a dynamic, growing, and profitable real estate company with offices in Kahului, Kihei and Lahaina on Maui and in Hilo and Kona on the island of Hawaii.