Ben Kinney Keller Williams
Do you want to work for the #1 real estate company in the world? Are you a friendly, happy, hard-working, team player looking for a position to challenge you and provide growth opportunities? Keller Williams | Ben Kinney Brokerages are searching for incredible people to join our team all over the Puget Sound areas and this position is based in our Everett office.
Compensation: $23 per hour + bonus and healthcare benefits
- You're the person that everyone in the office knows and loves. You're the smiling face our agents see when they come in, and the first impression future agents and clients get
- Onboard brand new agents and agents coming from other brokerages into the company. You are their guide in their new career!
- Assist with processing commission disbursements and agent billings
- Coordinating a robust office education, training, and event calendar
- Become the KW tech expert! Train existing and new agents on how to use our company-provided technology
- Support our Team Leader in recruiting efforts, including setting appointments and hosting/ speaking at career events
- Help maintain general office appearance and office supplies
- Answer multiple phone lines with an upbeat attitude
- Commitment to our unofficial motto of "whatever it takes"
- Manage and grow social media platforms
- Must be flexible! We are a growing company and it can be expected that the role and responsibilities will evolve as we grow
- This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, in-office only
- Ability to exhibit "Ritz Carlton" level customer service
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solver - resourceful thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to pick up new concepts quickly and easily
- Love tech (must know how to use Gmail, all of Google Suite, the Internet, and learn new tech quickly)
- Familiar with Canva and social media platforms
- Must be a self-starter and have initiative
- Bookkeeping experience a plus with attention to detail
$23 per hour + bonus
About Ben Kinney Keller Williams
We are a world-class ownership group that also owns PLACE, ranked and recognized as the #1 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerages. PLACE recently received a $1B valuation and a $100MM series A funding round from Goldman Sachs. Our brokerage offices are part of a large network giving you the resources and tools to successfully grow your brokerage. A larger team of offices we like to call our family.
Our brokerages hire leaders throughout western Washington area offices. We have a proven model that has grown thousands of agents’ businesses. We have a great leadership team and want to get into business with top talent.
We own 8 KW brokerages with over 1,700 agents in Washington state and growing and have exceeded $6 billion in closed sales. Our training company is in demand internationally, and our suite of technology products, including Brivity and KWKLY are marketed to real estate professionals around the world.