Caliber Real Estate
Caliber Real Estate is a full service Real Estate Company located in Bellevue, WA. We are looking for a friendly and professional person to be our front office coordinator.
- Greeting clients and guests.
- Answering and managing the phone system.
- Processing mail, email, fax and shipping requests.
- Stocking and ordering for the office and break room.
- Ordering lunches and dinners for meetings.
- Prepping for office meetings.
- Organizing office and common spaces.
- Helping Team Members and Agents with office equipment.
- Light administrative support.
- Friendly telephone voice, phone etiquette and professional positive office demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely manor.
- Strong computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude.
- Minimum 1 year experience with reception, administrative or clerical support in a professional office setting preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
$16 - $18 per Hour DOE + medical benefits and vacation/sick time benefits.
About Caliber Real Estate
Caliber Real Estate is a full service out of the box Real Estate Company in Bellevue, WA. We’re a young company that is passionate about Real Estate, which leads to our fast-growing, startup-type atmosphere. We strive to foster a collaborative, team culture where clients, agents, and staff can work together and spur each other on to greatness. And when we win, we share in each other’s success.
Competitive Pay based on experience, starting at $16.00/hr plus medical and vacation time benefits.