Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
We’re looking for an enthusiastic hotel front desk supervisor with 1 year of prior experience to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members who will go above and beyond our high customer satisfaction standards. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Lead operations at the front desk and make sure guests have an exceptional stay
- Hold responsibility for the front desk budget and order any necessary office supplies
- Bookkeeping skills and experience with MS Office a plus
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- Over 2 years of experience in office management in the hospitality industry as a front desk supervisor or similar position
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
About Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
Discover refreshing comfort in a premier location at Courtyard Madison West-Middleton. Our modern hotel is conveniently located minutes from popular destinations such as the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Epic, and Camp Randall Stadium. Enjoy our local area by visiting Wollersheim Winery and Distillery, Greenway Station entertainment district, and Middleton’s 27 miles of hiking and biking trail system right outside our door.