GA Probate Lawyers
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
This position is a feeder position to our Legal Administrator Position.
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$14.50 - $16 yearly
About GA Probate Lawyers
Our mission is to provide responsive and compassionate representation to families dealing with the death or disability of a loved one. Our clients matter to us, and that fact is reflected in how we run our business.