We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization.
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing, etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Assist with Day Labor orders (Entry Level Construction, Warehouse, General Labor, and Manufacturing).
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- High school diploma or GED required
$12 - $15 hourly
About Headhunters Specialists
We recognize where connection opportunities exist, and we help put people in their places – literally. We take pride in our service. That means we have real meetings with real people, and we expect real results. We’re a team you can trust; we want what you want.