Keller Williams Preferred Properties
Front Desk Receptionist - Administrative Assistant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, scheduling conference room space, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about customer service, and have an interest in growing with our organization.
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Welcome Agents, clients and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Answer, screen and forward high volume phone calls
- Respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable
- Schedule and coordinate calendars for conference & training room reservations
- Provide assistance to all Agents with onboarding process
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and coordinate deliveries
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least 2 years of experience - office admin support, receptionist, or similar preferred
- Weekend and evening availability
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; determine course of action and develop appropriate solutions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior real estate experience is a plus but not required
About Keller Williams Preferred Properties
Keller Williams Preferred Properties (KWPP), a highly productive, well respected, and successful company with fifteen years of profitability and growth. KWPP has a phenomenal company culture, and our Real Estate Agents whom we call Stakeholders are the best professionals bar none.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.