RE/MAX Premier Realty
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Enter Data into MLS system and Company Data system
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
About RE/MAX Premier Realty
At RE/MAX Premier Realty, our mission is to provide the most skilled service with a courteous attitude to our real estate agents so they can concentrate on high-dollar activities. We strive to provide the latest marketing techniques and ads to create maximum exposure and lead sources for our team.