Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
About KEW Legal
KEW Legal is a boutique firm dedicated to providing sound legal advice that is tailored to meet our client's needs. We represent both businesses and individuals to deliver exceptional results in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, and General Counsel Services.
At KEW Legal, a first-class corporate culture is a cornerstone of our commitment to serving our clients as well as our employees. Our people-first approach means that every employee feels respected, valued, and treated as a member of an inclusive work family.
KEW Legal Corporate Culture fosters:
- A people-first approach for all employees and clients we serve
- Innovation through Technology
- Collaborative work environment and remote options
- Work-Life Balance – always