Yanchuck & Blaxberg, PLLC
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! We are a high-volume law firm primarily dealing with Personal Injury Cases. We are looking for someone to come join the team and play an integral part in the daily activities.
Bilingual is a must.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$17 - $20 hourly
About Yanchuck & Blaxberg, PLLC
A multi-specialty firm located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Formed in 2006, the firm and its attorneys have earned a reputation for consistent, effective, and successful representation of clients in our areas of practice.