Law Office of Eden Rose Brown
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. You would also support the rest of our staff by assisting with administrative tasks, facilities management and marketing. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Schedule and set up Conference Room and Training Room for Meetings.
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About Law Office of Eden Rose Brown
At The Law Office of Eden Rose Brown our practice is devoted to serving our clients throughout Salem and Portland Oregon in estate planning, asset protection, planning for minor children and planning for pets. The foundation of our practice is delivering outstanding service that our clients expect and deserve.