The Law Office of Terri Herron
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
About The Law Office of Terri Herron
We're a Family Law Firm serving Atlanta and the surrounding areas.