- Are you seeking a career with advancement opportunities?
- Are you motivated to continually improve?
- Are you naturally curious, and do you ask ‘why’ questions?
- Do you enjoy critical thinking and problem-solving?
- Are you particular about details and doing a job right the first time?
- Do you thrive in a team-oriented work environment?
- Do you want to be in the legal services industry without going to law school?
If you answered yes to each of these questions and want to be part of something bigger than yourself, you belong at McCullough Law.
No legal experience or education is necessary. Applicants must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Only applicants with this availability should apply.
Receptionists play a vital role in securing each client’s legacy by:
- Being the face of the firm, welcoming clients, and directing them to meeting rooms
- Acting as the first point of contact and interacting with individual clients to provide an exceptional client experience
- Following and representing McCullough Law standards excellently
- Preparing conference rooms in a timely manner for clients, team members, and attorneys to ensure all parties are prepared and time is maximized
The incumbent in this position will be successful if they are humble, versatile, accountable, and proactive. As this position will require exactness, it is critical that applicants possess integrity, attention to detail, high standards of excellence, and keen observation.
- Pay range $12 - $15 per hour *DOE
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) matching, and gym membership reimbursement
- Elevate the experience for each individual client
- Anticipate the needs of clients, attorneys, and team members
- Be aware of the calendar and all scheduled meetings to ensure all team members get to meetings promptly
- Strategize and collaborate with team members when scheduling conference rooms and meetings
- Provide excellent client communication in person, by phone, and by email
- Set up and sanitize conference rooms
- Provide team members with notes and information needed to prepare accordingly for meetings
- Keep the office neat and organized
- Stock break room and office with essential items
- 2 years of professional office experience and/or professional client relations experience required
- Outstanding organization skills
- A genuine "people person" possessing positive professionalism with a passion for delivering “above and beyond” customer service
- Acute attention to and love of details
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional, written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately convey important information by phone, email, and in-person
- Ability to be proactive, anticipate needs, and be adaptable
- Time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience with Outlook preferred
$12 - $15 hourly
About McCullough Law
At McCullough Law, we believe that our people and firm have infinite potential. As a team, we create and foster a culture where each employee can discover, contribute, and maximize their potential for overall happiness, satisfaction, and success as individuals, families, and communities. Our culture is based on and around the importance of relationships, continual improvement, and extending our expertise and services to clients and companies for generations.
As a member of the McCullough Law team, you will have the opportunity to work with team members and clients of the highest caliber. Our team members support one another in a unified cause of securing legacies. We offer an exceptional work culture that is focused on personal and professional development, high standards, and team success. Our firm is currently experiencing exponential growth. As such, there is great potential for advancement opportunities and long-term careers.