Century 21 Advantage Gold
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
About Century 21 Advantage Gold
We are the Number One Century 21 firm in Pennsylvania, with 11 locations serving PA and NJ. We are a tech forward company dedicated to helping our agents increase their business. If you're doing 1 million in production and want to grow to three million, or doing three million and want to grow to five or six or ten million, we are the company for you. We have the technology and the support systems in place to help you double triple, or quadruple your income! We've done it for others and we can do it for you. Let us help you grow!